Embracing the holiday spirit!
Our customers help drive our product and we want them to continue to share input on where our giving goes this holiday season. Last year, we made a donation on behalf of our customers to the organizations near and dear to us based on their feedback. So, we took
Each cause has a special meaning to one of us at CalcuQuote.
1. Bonton Farms: A fixture of hope impacting lives by employing over 100 individuals, growing the farm to 60 acres, providing after-school programs for kids, opening a market and cafe, and have plans to launch an elementary school. - Mike Turner, Customer Success Manager
2. Chimp Haven: Chimp Haven is a 200-acre, wooded campus in Louisiana where nearly 300 chimpanzee, most of whom were formerly used in biomedical research, spend their days in an environment designed especially for them. - Kaitlyn Dotson, Vice President of Operations
3. Mosaic Family Services: Mosaic Family Services provides a safe haven to victims of trafficking, refugees, unaccompanied minors and other victims of human rights abuse. - Stephanie Barone, Vice President of Business Development
4. OUR Rescue: Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.) is an organization created to end child trafficking and slavery. - David Sharp, Vice President of Product
5. The Polaris Project: Polaris is leading the way in the fight against modern day slavery and human trafficking. - Daniel Anaya, Customer Support
To create the most impact, we gave a percent of our overall donation to each organization based on how our customers voted:
Bonton Farms - 20%
How was the donation used? To help BonTon Farms create jobs, repair neighborhood homes and begin plans for their Public Charter School initiative.
Chimp Haven - 12%
How was the donation used? To provide and promote the best care of sanctuary chimpanzees and inspire action for the species worldwide.
Mosaic Family Services - 26%
How was the donation used? To aid all of our clients in their mission to achieve independence and self-sufficiency. We sponsored a child for summer camp for 12 weeks.
OUR Rescue - 24%
How was the donation used? To pave the way for permanent eradication of child sex trafficking through coordinated rescue and recovery planning.
The Polaris Project - 18%
How was the donation used? To make a tremendous impact on our vital work disrupting trafficking networks and providing support to victims.
The holidays are a special time and was made even more special by making an impact that our customers could get behind.